The tupolev tu 142 russian 142 nato reporting name bear f j is a maritime reconnaissance and anti submarine warfare asw aircraft derived from the tu 95 turboprop strategic bomber. First flown in 1952 the tu 95 known to the western world as the bear had its share of teething troubles with a change of engine type being necessary before the aircraft could go into production
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.