The cervix is a cylinder shaped neck of tissue that connects the vagina and uterus located at the lowermost portion of the uterus the cervix is composed primarily of fibromuscular tissue there . The cervix produces cervical mucus cervical mucus changes in consistency over the course of your menstrual cycle at the point of greatest fertility the cervix produces a good deal of clear mucus which helps to promote pregnancy. Women typically talk about the cervix in relation to childbirth or in relation to having a pap smear yet the anatomy of the cervix is more complex than simply an opening between the uterus and vagina and there are several parts. Nope not at all your cervix cant actually be penetrated thats because the opening of the cervix known as the external os is too narrow for a penis or dildo to enter
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.