Stonemans raid 1865 pfafftown nc 346 likes in the spring of 1865 federal maj gen george stoneman led a cavalry raid deep into the confederacy. One of the longest cavalry raids in history a raid that would cover as much as two thousand miles across six confederate states began on a note of frustration. General stoneman and his remaining troopers stole into christiansburg in the pre dawn hours of april 5 capturing the telegraph office in an attempt to find out information about confederate forces in the area
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.