Product description for 125 years the yorkshire evening post has been at the heart of leeds in millions of words and pictures it has told the story of the city its triumphs and its tragedies. Commemorative book to mark 125 years of the yorkshire evening post in love with leeds looks at some of the biggest stories that have gripped us over the last 125 years fully illustrated in both colour and black and white. Reader offer in love with leeds the story of a city through the eyes of its newspaper by grant woodward foreword by barbara taylor bradford. 8am on a saturday morning and the sun was shining bright into my room with my eyes half open and hands crawling under the pillow i grabbed my phone to check the time and then tucked myself back
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.