Hotchpotch definition is a thick soup or stew of vegetables potatoes and usually meat how to use hotchpotch in a sentence. The departures have left the riversiders over reliant on a hotchpotch of bowling all rounders so if a platform is laid which can allow them to use their powerful strokeplay to its full effect rather than worry about gluing the innings together there could be enough for a typically powerful durham seam attack to play with particularly on early season pitches. Definition of hotchpotch a confused mixture a mutton stew with mixed vegetables. Hotchpotch definition a thick soup or stew of vegetables or meat often thickened with barley see more. Their religion is a hotchpotch of shamanism mahommedanism and christianity first they ate hotchpotch soup with the meat swimming in capital broth
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.