The east end of london usually called the east end is the historic core of wider east london east of the roman and medieval walls of the city of london and north of the river thames. One of londons most interesting neighborhoods is its east end here are some suggestions for what to do with 48 hours in east london. East end traditional area of london lying east of shoreditch high street houndsditch aldgate high street and tower bridge approach it extends eastward to the river lea and lies mainly in the inner london borough of tower hamlets part of the historic county of middlesex. Explore east london londons east end is situated unsurprisingly enough in the eastern side of the city often ignored by tourists who clamour for the glamour of the west end this area is actually steeped in history with interesting things to see and do
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.