The acfe is the worlds largest anti fraud organization and premier provider of anti fraud training education and certification. Fraud is ever present experts say that 20 percent of people will not commit fraud no matter what 20 percent of people are always looking for a chance to steal or commit fraud and 60 percent of people will steal or commit fraud if they think they can get away with it. Learn to identify detect investigate and prevent financial fraud with the latest edition of fraud examination 4e study and understand the nature of fraud investigation today with memorable business examples and numerous actual fraud cases to ensure your understanding of todays most important fraud concepts. Build a solid foundation in fraud prevention detection and deterrence with principles of fraud examination the most comprehensive course on the subject. In brief contrary to what many think the typical audits of financial statements do entail certain responsibility for the detection of fraud the author examines the differences between the conventional audit and the fraud audit addressing some common misapprehensions and emphasizing some similarities
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.