Dont tell alfred is a novel by nancy mitford first published in 1960 by hamish hamilton it is the third in a trilogy centered on an upper class english family and takes place twenty years after the events of the pursuit of love and love in a cold climate. This is the third nancy mitford i have read and unfortunately i did not enjoy it as much as the first two fanny is still the narrator of the story but the years have passed and she now has four grown boys. Dont tell alfred is the wickedly funny sequel to nancy mitfords the pursuit of love and love in a cold climate i believe it would have been normal for me to have paid a visit to the outgoing ambassadress. Fanny who is married to the bumbling absent minded oxford don alfred is content with her role as a plain tweedy housewife but her life changes overnight when alfred is appointed english ambassador to paris
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.