Crosspurpose equips unemployed or underemployed adults to become self sufficient through job training and personal development in six months program graduates will be earning 15 hour or more in a meaningful career. Cross purpose definition is a purpose usually unintentionally contrary to another purpose of oneself or of someone or something else usually used in plural how to use cross purpose in a sentence. Cross purpose krsprps krs n a usually unintentionally conflicting or contrary purpose idiom at cross purposes pursuing conflicting or contrary goals usually unintentionally were working at cross purposes cross purpose n 1 a contrary aim or purpose 2 at cross purposes conflicting opposed disagreeing cross purpose n
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.