Corporate governance is the system of rules practices and processes by which a firm is directed and controlled corporate governance essentially involves balancing the interests of a companys . Corporate governance is the way a corporation polices itself in short it is a method of governing the company like a sovereign state instating its own customs policies and laws to its employees from the highest to the lowest levels. Corporate governance is the combination of rules processes or laws by which businesses are operated regulated or controlled the term encompasses the internal and external factors that affect the interests of a companys stakeholders including shareholders customers suppliers government regulators and management the board of directors is responsible for creating the framework for
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.