Appropriation definition is an act or instance of appropriating something how to use appropriation in a sentence. Appropriation prpr shn n 1 the act of appropriating 2 a something appropriated especially public funds set aside for a specific purpose b a legislative act authorizing the expenditure of a designated amount of public funds for a specific purpose appropriation prpren n 1 the act of setting apart or . Appropriation definition the act of appropriating see more the grant of money by a legislature for some specific purpose the authority to grant appropriations popularly known as the power of the purse gives legislatures a powerful check over executive branches and judicial branches for no public money can be spent without legislative approval
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.